Eyelash Tint, Lash Lift and Brow Treatment Aftercare
For allergy purposes a patch test will be necessary 24- 48 hours before treatment.
First 24-48 Hours Post Treatment
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Avoid heat treatments for 24 – 48 HOURS this includes steam, sauna, hot bath and shower.
- Avoid Tanning e.g. sunbeds/sunbathing for 24- 48 hours, as this fades the tint.
- Please avoid putting your contact lenses back in for 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid applying make-up and avoid any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid oily make up remover or mascara.
- Try not to get the tinted or permed area wet for 24 hours.
Please do not hesitate to contact the salon with any questions or problems which may occur