Clinicare Kit available to purchase £335
Kit is not essential for training and course may be booked without purchasing a kit
ACCREDITED BY CPD ACCREDITATION GROUP
Pre requisite- level 2 A&P please check with your insurance if they have any prerequisite for insurance cover.
Our facial course will teach you everything you need to know to become a professional in facial treatments. During your training, you will learn how to perform a full facial treatment incorporating: thorough consultation techniques, in-depth skin analysis, cleansing, toning, exfoliation, skin warming, extraction, mask therapy, moisturising.
TRAINING TO COVER:
- AHA/ EGF skin booster facial
- Painless peel Facial
- Cinderella Facial
- Non-Invasive Carboxy Facial
- Glow ‘brightening’ Facial
- Pure ‘complexion clearing’ Facial
- Refresh ‘tightening’ Facial
- Classic Facial
Also included in this course are relevant theory and underpinning knowledge to ensure you have both the theory and practical knowledge to carry out professional facial treatments for your clients.
A non-invasive Carboxytherapy Gel and Activator Face Mask are used to infuse the skin with carbon dioxide. CLINICCARE Non-Invasive Carboxytherapy is a treatment during which a gas, carbon dioxide (CO2), is infused into the skin to encourage an increased flow of oxygen. Carbon dioxide is a naturally occurring gas in the body and as such it can not cause any allergic or other unwanted reactions.
This minimally invasive treatment can offer long-lasting skin improvements such as:
- Elastin stimulation
- Tissue tightening and brightening
- Skin regeneration
- Reduction of dark under-eye circles
- Improvement in circulation
- Improved lymphoid drainage
WHAT IS THE PRINCIPLE OF CLINICCARE CARBOXYTHERAPY TREATMENT?
By infusing carbon dioxide into the skin, an acidic environment develops. This signals our organism to secure oxygen to the tissue in the treated region and accumulate natural growth factors (vascular endothelial growth factors). Within several days after the treatment there is an increased natural distribution of oxygen in the places of application, a completely new microcirculation is created, lymphoid drainage is increased and in this way skin regeneration is achieved in a natural way.
WHAT DOES A CLINICCARE CARBOXYTHERAPY TREATMENT LOOK LIKE?
During the treatment, a Carboxytherapy Gel is applied to the face in an even layer. A Carboxytherapy Activator Face Mask is then pressed firmly onto the gel. The interface produces a specific amount of carbon dioxide, which is infused into the skin.
During the treatment the client/patient may feel a slight tingling and the treated area can become mildly red due to a sudden deposit of oxygen. Within 5 minutes post treatment, the carbon dioxide applied to the skin is completely replaced by oxygen. The client/patient can go back to their usual activities after treatment and no recovery period is required.
- Health & Safety
- Relevant anatomy & physiology
- Skin Analysis
- Products & equipment
- Practical application:
- Facial Treatments protocol
CLINICCARE KIT FOR AN ADDITIONAL £335
- PREP CLINICCARE Concentrated Cleansing Foam 100ml
- Lip/Eye makeup remover 100ml
- Instant Painless Peel 250ml
- CLINICCARE HYAL+ Skin Toner 500ml
- CLINICCARE AHA+EGF Skin Booster 30ml
- CLINICCARE Carboxy Gel 500ml
- CLINICCARE Carboxy masks 20 pack
- EGF TIGHT Mask (x 3)
- CLINICCARE 2in1 Moisturizing lotion 500ml
- CLINICCARE lip/eye cream 50ml
- CLINICCARE Sun Shield Cream SPF30 50ml
- Disposable Mob Caps (pack of 100)
- Gauze (pack of 200)
- PLUS, Window sticker, A2 Poster, Consumer leaflets, Beauty Plans, CLINICCARE skincare samples